[nycbug-talk] Internet billing

Isaac Levy ike
Tue Apr 13 02:53:32 EDT 2004

More info on the topic of payment gateways,

While cleaning out mailboxes, I just found some notewordy info for the
company I spoke of before, ConcordEFS:

On Mar 19, 2004, at 4:10 PM, Isaac Levy wrote:

> Some of my info may be a bit off, but to my understanding, they are 1
> of 3 major companies that provide retail POS systems, and maintain the
> data lines that some ATM and bank networks use for transactions-

http://www.concordefsnet.com/Developers/EFSnetMultiInterfaces.asp

Basically, this is their developer site- swanky XMLRPC and SOAP
interfaces, as well as straight CGI calls.  They also provide example
source code samples, the Soap samples in multiple flavors:
ASP.Net
ASP Classic
Java
Perl
Python
C++

Also, looks like they added a 'test server':
"The first step is to sign up for a free test account, which grants
access to EFSnet test servers. With a test account, you can submit test
transactions and access the EFSnet Merchant Services Web site for
transaction management."

Coooool.  My company is still shopping around, but this looks cool.
Anyone have any good results elsewhere?  Any implementations happening
yet?

Rocket-
.ike