[nycbug-talk] Survey for upcoming 'Hacking iBook'

Aron Roberts aron
Tue Apr 20 10:39:23 EDT 2004

How is this specific to the iBook if there it nothing hardware
specific? I could see maybe XFree config files under NetBSD or
something being iBook specific. Is the iBook just the box you picked to
name the talk or is there more to it?