[nycbug-talk] Re: [Bsdcan] BSDCan: Status

Dan Langille dan
Tue Apr 20 11:08:53 EDT 2004

On 20 Apr 2004 at 11:02, G. Rosamond wrote:

> There's about 85 people registered.

That's outdated.  That's what I told you yesterday.  But now it's 90.
 ;)

> At this point, I know of a number of people going from NYC.

Only two people from NY are registered.  George is one of them.

> It's a bit of a hike, but it should be a blast.

When I left George's place after Linux World Expo, I was home in 6
hours, 40 minutes.  That includes a stop for lunch, crossing the
border, and stopping for gas.

> bsdcan.org for more info. . .

Put it this way: you can come here, go to a great con, eat and drink
well, have a great time, all cheaper than the admission cost of LWE.

cheers
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - http://www.bsdcan.org/