[nycbug-talk] RE: [Announce-nycbug] May & June meeting locations

G. Rosamond george
Wed Apr 21 11:15:59 EDT 2004

it's all Tekserve. . .thanks to *them*. . .

The BSD's don't have the corporate support that Linux does. . .we don't
have an IBM to defend us against a SCO.  Heck, if we did, *we* could be
suing SCO for even mentioning our name.

We do, however, have a number of vendors, including Tekserve, Apple, ORA
and the publishers, not to mention BSD Mall/DN, that have continually
given us critical support.