[nycbug-talk] Net Integrator Mark I

Kevin Reiter tux
Thu Aug 12 18:08:01 EDT 2004

All,

If anyone is interested, I have a Mark I for sale.  The system is 2 months
old, and if sold before EOM it will have it's three-year hardware and
software warranties reset (to a full three years each) to the date of
delivery.  Current NITIX version is 3.76a#0.  For further information on
this unit, check out http://www.net-itech.com and http://www.nitix.com or
contact me off-list.

I'm not allowed (as per NDA) to advertise the price of this unit lower than
MSRP, so please contact me off-list for the actual price.  NOTE:  NOT FOR
RESALE ON ONLINE AUCTION SITES SUCH AS eBAY!

MSRP:  $3,399

-Kevin