[nycbug-talk] Re: ProFTPd 1.2.9 on 4.10-RELEASE

Kevin Reiter tux
Tue Aug 24 13:16:14 EDT 2004

...don't know what happened with that one, so here it is again:

Has anyone ever encountered an error when first running ProFTPd stating
"...error opening scoreboard: no such file or directory."

 I've RTFM and manually created both /var/run/proftpd.scoreboard and
/var/run/run/proftpd.scoreboard, chmod to proftpd and still no worky.  I've
even changed the scoreboard files to directories in the hopes that maybe
 that would work, but still no good.  This is the first time I've ever had
trouble with ProFTPd, so I'm kinda stumped.  Any ideas?

 Thanks!

 -Kevin