[nycbug-talk] FreeBSD admin

lists at genoverly.net lists
Sun Dec 5 09:00:01 EST 2004

http://www.taosecurity.com/keeping_freebsd_up-to-date.html

"My advice on administering this reference platform is based on
deploying FreeBSD on servers, workstations, and laptops since 2000. The
article represents mix of my interpretations of official FreeBSD
documentation, inputs from mentors, and the result of my own
experimentation and deployment strategies. This guide cannot be
anywhere near a complete reference on keeping FreeBSD up-to-date or
maintaining a secure system. I strongly recommend reading the excellent
FreeBSD Handbook as well as the multiple helpful published books on
FreeBSD."