[nycbug-talk] Security Implications for cvsupd

Charles Sprickman spork
Tue Dec 7 23:41:36 EST 2004

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004, Pete Wright wrote:

> cool, would this still apply for cvsup?  I just noticed that i
> incorrectly refered to it as a cvs mirror in my original email.  i meant
> cvsup.

Cvsup is easier.  You could jail it if you want and that would do it.

Check out the cvsup-mirror port.  It makes setting this up almost too easy
(I set it up for intenal use @bway).  The hard part is finding a good
mirror to sync with; when I set mine up I had a rough time finding one
that was available in the wee morning hours.

Charles