[nycbug-talk] Easy to learn/use IMAP?

Charles Sprickman spork
Thu Dec 9 16:27:57 EST 2004

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Charles Sprickman wrote:
>
>> Second thing:  Bway prides itself on handling tough situations like this.
>
> Do you over virtual machines?

Not yet, still trying to make a business case for that one...

If there was a way to limit per jail resources, we'd probably be all over
that.

> Basically with my current provider there is a space/bandwith limit and I can
> host as many domains as I want. I only have a handfull of clients and their
> space/bandwith needs are small so it works great.

I was just speaking of our normal hosted email service.  We either set
everything up for you or hand you a user/pass and url where you can
create/modify your accounts yourself...

Charles