[nycbug-talk] NYC*BUG profile

G. Rosamond george
Fri Dec 10 00:13:21 EST 2004

I have an idea and I am looking for a volunteer. . .

It would be great to have a monthly piece in Daemon News (bsdnews.com)
EZine about NYC*BUG happenings. . . some basic coverage of our monthly
events, whether our meeting or the holiday party.

We have a serious presence in the BSD community and beyond, and this
would only highlight our activities, and possibly assist us in other
ways in the long run.

Anyone interested in playing journalist and making the commitment for
monthly pieces. . . nothing too complex or long is necessary.  At least
a few paragraphs on the meeting. . .

Please contact me off list about it. . .