Re: [nycbug-talk] soekris orders

lists at genoverly.net lists
Sun Dec 12 11:22:01 EST 2004

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 11:34:00 -0500
Okan Demirmen <okan at demirmen.com> wrote:

> anyone want in on soekris orders?

Here are some links I found that I haven't seen on this list yet.
The first one shows how fun and easy these boxes really are.
Michael

1) Step-by-step soekris guide -- with photos.

http://www.davidcourtney.org/soekris.html

"First I would like to explain a little about this document. It is
written with two target audiences in mind.
    * First Audience: People who already own a Soekris product
(specifically the net4801-50) and are seeking help setting it up.
    * Second Audience: People who may be considering the purchase of a
Soekris product and are trying to get as much information about it as
possible before they make their purchase."

2) Running non-BSD OS..
http://soentoo.sourceforge.net/index.php
"Soentoo is a lightweight distribution based on Gentoo which is to be
run on a Soekris net4801 (or similar) embedded system."