[nycbug-talk] Address to party?

Okan Demirmen okan
Tue Dec 14 10:45:14 EST 2004

On Tue 2004.12.14 at 09:50 -0500, Marc Spitzer wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:14:47 -0500, Kevin Reiter <tux at penguinnetwerx.net> wrote:
> > : What?  It's on the beach or something now?
> >
> > You obviously didn't get the memo.  This will reflect on your performance rating
> > I'm afraid...
>
> Dare I say TPS report, dont forget the cover sheet.

hah...and the funny thing is that at one of my old jobs, we actually
got to call our reports, TPS...yes, that's right, our little group
was riddled with snipets from office space, whilst our manager had
NO CLUE as to what we were saying, asking for, or doing. so we got
him to follow along ;)

ah, the memories....

okan

> marc

Okan Demirmen <okan at demirmen.com>
PGP-Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB3670934
PGP-Fingerprint: 226D B4AE 78A9 7F4E CD2B 1B44 C281 AF18 B367 0934