[nycbug-talk] Address to party?

Charles Sprickman spork
Tue Dec 14 11:52:11 EST 2004

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Isaac Levy wrote:

> On Dec 14, 2004, at 10:37 AM, Kevin Reiter wrote:
>
>> /me goes to the costume rental place and hopes they have something
>> available for
>> tomorrow night...    ...minus the extra-wide 70's tie...
>
> It's a costume party now?  /me totally confused again here.  I thought it was
> going to be more of a Vegas-themed thing- showtunes, etc...

Don't leak the address or you'll have party-crashers like me coming in and
picking fights with all the NT-geeks that took my spot.  Not that I have
any "business casual" attire left anymore.  Burp.

I am certainly looking forward to meeting you nutjobs at the next monthly
meeting though.  I think everyone should bring a hammer to that.

Charles