[nycbug-talk] isp check

George Georgalis george
Fri Dec 17 09:13:39 EST 2004

On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 11:08:22PM -0500, Rick Aliwalas wrote:
>On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, George Georgalis wrote:
>
>>Also is there a learn everything you need to know (and nothing more)
>>website to get BGP working?
>
>Henning Brauer's talk on BGP at OpenCon 2004 is up now :
>
>	http://bulabula.org/papers/opencon04/bgpd/

Looks like some excellent info. Thanks!

>Have you ever used MagicPoint?  It's awesome.  vi-able Powerpoint.

http://member.wide.ad.jp/wg/mgp/

heh, I had links to templates, Toolbox, and an old home page for
magicpoint in my bookmarks, but I've never tried it and those have all
expired too. :-) it was _the_ ipv6 presentation that reminded me I had
seen it before.

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org