[nycbug-talk] party +

Okan Demirmen okan
Fri Dec 17 11:00:00 EST 2004

First off, thanks for a great party!

Second, I was talking to a few people about a few things that made
people look at me like I was nuts (maybe I am/was). Unfortunately,
I don't remember their names, so I thought I'd drop a link to one
of the topics that got me odd looks - CLI (not command line interface),
but common language infrastructure. To take it further (yes I said
this), you can also see what Microsoft is going with their rendition,
CLR.  I'll spare the details for this list, but drop at least a
link in:

http://www.ecma-international.org/publications/standards/Ecma-335.htm

Then you can take this a step further into virtual environments and
see where this may lead us one day. (Hello EMC?)

Cheers,
Okan

--
Okan Demirmen <okan at demirmen.com>