[nycbug-talk] the case for a BSD Certification

Pete Wright pete
Sat Dec 18 20:31:25 EST 2004

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 01:29:56PM -0500, Charles Sprickman wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004, Dru wrote:
>
> >>I'll setup a list later, but I think it would be a good idea to get the
> >>wiki up somewhere first. .. with passwd protection for editing rights.
> >
> >Does anyone have any experience with twiki (twiki.org)? From the
> >description it sounds pretty good...
>
> After looking at a number of wikis, I settled on phpwiki.  Somewhat
> speedy, and a real screamer if you run php_accellerator or the Zend
> engine (I'm using php accel, it's free).
yea phpwiki looks nice, we use twiki at Imageworks.  It seems good
enough, we have a rather large knowlegebase on it and performance is
great.
http://twiki.org/
I have not admin'd it tho, so I can't comment on it from that end tho...

-pete

--
~~oO00Oo~~
Peter Wright