[nycbug-talk] Important about finances of FBSD

Tillman Hodgson tillman
Tue Dec 21 14:34:37 EST 2004

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 10:54:18AM -0800, G T wrote:
> Would it be better to collect money through NYC*BUG and then donate to
> the FreeBSD Foundation? Or should it be just single member direct donation
> to the FreeBSD Foundation?

If I understand their concern correctly (and I'm not sure that I do),
they need a lot of small donations more than they need a single large
donation.

I sent them a donation this morning. If they had some kind of monthly or
quarterly withdrawl plan that would be handy too.

-T

--
"The act of communication is the primary ethical act....life is
 meaningful only if the bounds of self can be transcended."