[nycbug-talk] Fwd: Stopping SSH dictionary attacks?

Zoran Perkov zperkov
Tue Dec 21 15:53:16 EST 2004

i have been getting abused quite regularly....
of course this is just a home box with nothing relevant on it.
but my ssh and ftp (purposely anonymous) have been
getting abused the day after i opened the ports.
i mostly use it to test snort sigs.

-/z