[nycbug-talk] Important about finances of FBSD

George Georgalis george
Wed Dec 22 00:57:07 EST 2004

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 06:16:18PM -0500, G Rosamond wrote:

>>>I am not arguing about getting the word out, that has been done.  But
>>>this focus on recognition instead of just do the right thing and move
>>>on seem, well for want of a better word, childish.  From past
>>>experience people on this list have deep pockets and are not afraid to
>>>use them.  If you think something is the right thing to do then do it
>>>and be done.
>>>

>>here here!  thank you mark!  just do it, or don't do it.
>>

>>george thanks for bringing this topic up and getting the word out too!
>>-p
>>

>But you're *all* wrong.  Please send your checks to:
>
>Bill Gates
>Microsoft
>Redmond, WA  66666
>
>That should help us.  And tell them it's from NYC*BUG.  We have to show
>we're having an impact.

Hell, $M did it, a conspiracy to blow fbsd's 503c status out of the water!

I'm not a proponent of telethons. Just didn't want to pop G's bubble
with regard to organizing a fund raiser. ;-)

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org