[nycbug-talk] Multi OS setups

Francisco Reyes lists
Mon Dec 27 10:36:31 EST 2004

I have always wanted to try other BSDs besides FreeBSD, but lacked the
hardware.

Got myself a 3 HD machine and would like suggestions on multi OS setups.
In particular I think I want from the get go FreeBSD, Windows XP, Windows
2000.

Then, would like to try NetBSD, OpenBSD, some sort of Linux (never
installed Linux at all, not even to see how it's like) and possibly one or
both of the FreeBSD offshoots out there.

Any suggestions?

I was thinking to use the first drive for Win XP, FreeBSD.
Second drive Win 2K and backup drive for the first.
Third drive fully for testing.