[nycbug-talk] Multi OS setups

Francisco Reyes lists
Fri Dec 31 11:01:50 EST 2004

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004, G T wrote:

> However, the best multi booter is of course - GAG
> I found it to be the best.
> http://gag.sourceforge.net/

Thanks a ton for the link.
Got Win 2k, Win XP and FreeBSD 5.X stable up.
I must agree it's a great program. I also liked that one can save the
configuration to floppy besides HD. Great as a backup (if one has a floppy
disk).

I found the spanish download pages to be funny.
The author is spanish speaking. Most of the docs are in english, but he
then has a file with spanish instructions and he wrote something like
"spanish instructions so you don't have an excuse that you could not read
the english instructions". :-)

Although the program ONLY supports 9 boots I think of an easy way to
handle more. Save a different configuration on a floppy. :-)
Although I can't think ever having more than 4 or 5 bootable partitions.