[nycbug-talk] nyc.rr.com trouble?

'Scott Robbins' scottro
Sun Feb 1 11:12:31 EST 2004

On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 11:01:15AM -0500, G. Rosamond wrote:

> ->I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this happen.
> ->
> ->It seems that since the snowstorm, or perhaps since mydoom,
> ->that my nyc.rr.com has been iffy, fading in and out, losing
> ->connectivity for 30-60 seconds, then going back to normal.
> ->
> ->I'm wondering any other rr.com users are having the same trouble.
> ->
> ->Thanks
> ->Scott Robbins
>
> i use verizon dsl, but i do notice that my digital cable gets quirkly
> when there's inclement weather. . .rain or snow. . .just like that time
> warner commercial, except i *don't* have satellite.

Heh.  Someone else wrote me privately that he had similar issues, but in
his case, it eventually turned out to be the splitter--it seems to have
cleared up, however, so I'll see.

Thanks to all who have replied.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Giles: Since Angel lost his soul, he's regained his sense of
whimsy.