[nycbug-talk] NYCBUG LIbrary

michael lists
Mon Feb 2 18:39:36 EST 2004

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:19:54 -0500
Ray <ray at cyth.net> wrote:

> How does one `check-out' a book?
>
> -Ray-

You mean you haven't visited our library?  You can check out
books by swiping your NYCBUG membership card ! <grin>

Just kidding... For now, just drop me an email and we'll
arrange something.

Ideally, they would be left in a neutral place under the
honor system. I don't want to be the keeper-of-the-books.
Until we get a more permanent home I guess we can schlep
them to meetings. It is not that many books... yet.

Note, I've already `checked-out` the new copy of "Complete"
that just got mailed to us... <grin>.  I'm not sure I'll
have if finished by the meeting on the 4th.

Michael
--
---