[nycbug-talk] www site. . .

Mikel King mikel.king
Sun Feb 8 15:11:03 EST 2004

While  working in the BSDMall booth I meet a senior Sales & Marketing
Manager for Apple. She gave me her card and already offered to be a
guest . I you'd like I can make contact to see if she'd be available.

G. Rosamond wrote:

>the site has been updated to include a few things.
>
>the past events section now includes last wednesday's meeting, with wes
>and jason's notes, pictures from felix and michael's mp3 files. .
>.(streaming works but the d/l doesn't yet).
>
>the other michael is moving forward with the new site, so we can look
>forward to that in the next few weeks.  michael, you may want to post
>status on this list.  and put out another call for volunteers.
>
>additionally, michael and i are attending the "orgcom" this afternoon,
>the attempt to organize a technical conference.  again, it is composed
>of two delegates from each user group, tech assoc, etc in the nyc metro
>area.  the beginnings were pretty sloppy, but it seems like more sober
>heads are setting the tone now.  we will update all after the meeting
>with the status on this project.
>
>jeremy sohn from wasabi has promised me a netbsd/embedded system
>engineer for the march meeting.  however, we need to have a backup and
>additional speakers for future meetings.  please email me on or offlist
>with not just topics, but speakers.
>
>we will make adjustments for a larger facility for the next meeting
>also, whether at sagesecure again or elsewhere.  this will be dealt with
>sooner than later.

Cheers,
Mikel King
Optimized Computer Solutions, INC
39 West Fourteenth Street
Second Floor
New York, NY 10011
http://www.ocsny.com

You may like them. You will see. You may
like them in a tree.
http://www.FreeBSD.org
http://www.OpenOffice.org
http://www.Mozilla.org
http://www.MySql.org
How do you spell cooperation? Pessimists use each other,
but optimists help each other. Collaboration feeds your
spirit, while competition only stokes your ego.