[nycbug-talk] Meeting Location

G. Rosamond george
Sun Feb 8 22:52:27 EST 2004

->Penn Station isn't?  ;-)

i assume you mean in proximity to transportation. . .

->Seriously we may have to consider if anything larger accomodations.
->Honestly we really have to thank SageSecure for taking the risk and
->making the space available in the first place. On top of that it's a
->fairly secure neighborhood with major subway, bus, and path
->train access
->within a block or so along 23rd street.

ditto.

->However all things being equal; if you find a better location that
->offers enough space and the price is right then I doubt if
->anyone would

we should look. . .wes, is there anything larger available at 116 w
23rd?

->object to giving it a try. After all it's about the BSD right?

corny line. . .how many times have you spit that out?