[nycbug-talk] Meeting Location

G. Rosamond george
Sun Feb 8 23:15:11 EST 2004

->On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 10:52:27PM -0500, G. Rosamond wrote:
->> ->Penn Station isn't?  ;-)
->>
->> i assume you mean in proximity to transportation. . .
->>
->> ->Seriously we may have to consider if anything larger
->accomodations.
->> ->Honestly we really have to thank SageSecure for taking
->the risk and
->> ->making the space available in the first place. On top of
->that it's a
->> ->fairly secure neighborhood with major subway, bus, and path
->> ->train access
->> ->within a block or so along 23rd street.
->>
->> ditto.
->>
->> ->However all things being equal; if you find a better location that
->> ->offers enough space and the price is right then I doubt if
->> ->anyone would
->>
->> we should look. . .wes, is there anything larger available at 116 w
->> 23rd?
->
->The way you quote makes it very difficult to see who you were
->replying to.  I can only guess that it's either Mikel or Josh
->from the CCs.

sorry. . .

->> ->object to giving it a try. After all it's about the BSD right?
->>
->> corny line. . .how many times have you spit that out?
->
->That's also unnecessarily hostile.

i apologize. . .i was referring to mikel. . .*he* knows it was a joke,
but i probably should have added a really corny emoticon.

again, my apologies.

->-Ray-