[nycbug-talk] Meeting Location

Wes Sonnenreich wes
Mon Feb 9 00:05:58 EST 2004

> ->However all things being equal; if you find a better location that
> ->offers enough space and the price is right then I doubt if
> ->anyone would
>
> we should look. . .wes, is there anything larger available at 116 w
> 23rd?

Unfortunately, those are the largest rooms in our facility. If future
meetings are going to be structured around a speaker and gather larger
attendance, that space won't work. But, the space does work well for
things like installfests where we can spread into multiple rooms.

Wish I had more space, because the location is good, even for out of
towners. The reality is that with the 1/9 on Seventh and 23rd, it's easy
from Penn and PA ... the only place it's not easy from is Grand Central...
with that you need to walk two/three blocks over for the 4/5/6 or N/R, or
shuttle across to the 1/9.