[nycbug-talk] Meeting Location

G. Rosamond george
Mon Feb 9 00:09:30 EST 2004

->-----Original Message-----
->From: talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org
->[mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nycbug.org] On Behalf Of Wes Sonnenreich
->Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 12:06 AM
->To: talk at lists.nycbug.org
->Subject: RE: [nycbug-talk] Meeting Location
->Unfortunately, those are the largest rooms in our facility.
->If future meetings are going to be structured around a
->speaker and gather larger attendance, that space won't work.
->But, the space does work well for things like installfests
->where we can spread into multiple rooms.
->
->Wish I had more space, because the location is good, even for
->out of towners. The reality is that with the 1/9 on Seventh
->and 23rd, it's easy from Penn and PA ... the only place it's
->not easy from is Grand Central... with that you need to walk
->two/three blocks over for the 4/5/6 or N/R, or shuttle across
(wes). . .

wes, couldn't we just knock down a few walls?

seriously, any other recommendations for space?  i think sagesecure is a
great space, but we need something slightly larger. . .

is it enough to just fit more chairs and remove more tables?