[nycbug-talk] meeting at B&N

Mikel King mikel.king
Tue Feb 10 14:31:42 EST 2004

Good call Chris, I totally forgot about that space. I just called over
and left a message for the event's coordinator, when they call back I'll
let everyone know how it goes.

Chris McCulloh wrote:

>If Barnes & Noble were an option, it might be a good idea to consider the
>one on Union Square.  It's right next to major transportation to all
>transit hubs without requiring any transfers (4/5/6 to Grand Central, N/R
>to Penn & Port Authority), and the top floor has a huge open space they
>often use for lectures and signings and speakers -- could seat over 100
>comfortably without interfering with shoppers -- and the view is pretty
>nice as well.
>
>Just my $0.02
>
>-chris
>
>On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:20:18 -0500
>Mikel King <mikel.king at ocsny.com> said:
>

>>Well I went to a couple of book signings at the one at 2st street & 6th
>>Ave location and there must have been at least 100 people there....

Cheers,
Mikel King
Optimized Computer Solutions, INC
39 West Fourteenth Street
Second Floor
New York, NY 10011
http://www.ocsny.com

You may like them. You will see. You may
like them in a tree.
http://www.FreeBSD.org
http://www.OpenOffice.org
http://www.Mozilla.org
How do you spell cooperation? Pessimists use
each other, but optimists help each other.
Collaboration feeds your spirit, while
competition only stokes your ego. You'll
find the best way to get along.