[nycbug-talk] meeting at B&N

Mikel King mikel.king
Wed Feb 11 12:40:32 EST 2004

Ah yes a very important question. I know I can bring coffee into my
local library out on the island...so one would have to think that it is
possible here....hopefully some one who's local can check it out...

Marc Spitzer wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:51:09 -0500
>Mikel King <mikel.king at ocsny.com> wrote:
>

>>One other thought, I was in my local Library out on LI last night, and
>>
>>they happen to have meeting rooms available, which of course doesn't
>>do us any good here in the city, but is there any one who can check
>>out the NYPL? The Midtown branch at 40th & 5th would be pretty good.
>>

>But can you bring coffee in to them?  Most of the "newer" big book stores have a coffee/snack station in them.
>
>marc

Cheers,
Mikel King
Optimized Computer Solutions, INC
39 West Fourteenth Street
Second Floor
New York, NY 10011
http://www.ocsny.com

You may like them. You will see. You may
like them in a tree.
http://www.FreeBSD.org
http://www.OpenOffice.org
http://www.Mozilla.org
How do you spell cooperation? Pessimists use
each other, but optimists help each other.
Collaboration feeds your spirit, while
competition only stokes your ego. You'll
find the best way to get along.