[nycbug-talk] RE: netiqutte, was closed port

Scott Robbins scottro
Wed Feb 18 06:10:39 EST 2004

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 05:28:43AM -0500, Ray wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 01:50:04AM -0500, Marc Spitzer wrote:
> > One last bit, if you reply to the list please do not CC
> > the people on the list individually.  Getting multiple
> > copies of the same message is annoying.
>

> I don't think there is a way to just reply to the list without
> manually messing with the Cc: and To: headers, and that's just too
> much of a hassle to do for every reply.

With mutt, just put

subscribe talk at lists

in your .muttrc

Then, when answering a post on the list, hit  L (upper case) and you're
good.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Xander: She must be right. We must have some kind of
amnesia.
Buffy: I don't know what that is, but I'm certain I don't have it. I
bathe quite
often.