[nycbug-talk] new. . .ibooks. . .

G. Rosamond george
Wed Feb 18 18:38:25 EST 2004

->> anyone have a g4 ibook they want to hawk to me?
->>
->> g
->>
->
-> Outlook it is... and I too am very interested in a used
->ibook. Can't wait to get OfficeX running... no I'm kidding. I
->just want something for my 1.5 hr train ride every day ....
->and every night.

btw, i spent some time at tekserve this afternoon. . .

i didn't realize the mach kernel on an ibook is only 3.5 meg.  pretty
impressive, i think.

don't know whether to make the move for a ibook or powerbook.  if i
purchase new, recommendations.

i realize the ppc world is very different than that of intel.  so how
concerned should i be about an 800 mhz box?  i've seen comparisons to
the p iv, p iii, etc, and they seem good.  what about ram?