[nycbug-talk] wlan -> bandwidth reseller

Jonathan Hirschman jonathan
Thu Feb 19 18:07:04 EST 2004

One problem with Cablevision's business offerings (BOOL, or Optimum
Online for Business) is that they do not support static IP addresses.
That may or may not be an issue for some folks - it is for me.

This may have changed, however, but I do not have time to try and find
out (it took me days to get through to someone at Cablevision just to
ask the question). Anyone know?

Jonathan