[nycbug-talk] wlan -> bandwidth reseller

Harold Bush theotherbush
Thu Feb 19 19:51:05 EST 2004

I provide my customers with RoadRunner here in the Hudson Valley and am paid
a commission. If you're having trouble with RoadRunner let me know and I may
be able to help. A commercial RoadRunner connection with static IP should be
in the $120/month area. I just purchased a T-1 for my hosting (here in the
woods where I'm several miles from the CO) for $560/month  including local
loop. This is a dedicated full T1 from AT&T purchased through their
subsidiary ACC. I'm told that if I was in Manhattan I could by the same
product for sub $500/month. If anyone needs a contact for ACC feel free to
contact me and I'll connect you. Thanks!!

Harold