[nycbug-talk] apple at nycbug meeting

G. Rosamond george
Fri Feb 20 09:49:33 EST 2004

okay. . .this is the deal. . .

there's been some useful feedback on the list regarding an apple
meeting.

once i get the engineer/presenter's email address, we can forward
comments to him/her.

i spoke to leslie, the local apple sales rep, and we will tentatively
plan for the april 7 meeting.  the talk outline will be as stated in the
earlier email.

at some point after that, apple will look to hold a saturday tech
preview of their new server hardware at their manhattan location.  for
instance, this might be from 12-4 pm, with a presentation in the
beginning, with two apple techs roaming around as we hack at the
servers.

this would be separate from our monthly meeting.  however, i would need
some feedback to get a sense of how many people would attend.

comments?