CORRECTION Re: [nycbug-talk] pkg_info - oy

Trish Lynch trish
Mon Feb 23 23:01:39 EST 2004

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Trish Lynch wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Jesse Callaway wrote:
>
> > logic of rebuilding it. Let's just say I was tired.
> >
> > But this is  the kind of dialog I was looking for. And I really like that -
> >
> >     echo *
> >
> > which Jan wrote about. That's just about as pure as globbing could get.
> > Totally overlooked it. I never read a book about the shell.... and I'm not
> > sure which man page is the informative one for sh or bash. Whoops, I'm
> > wrong. The sh(1) page has this Grammar section which I've frankly never
> > seen. I've seriosly looked for it...
> >

> I'll take *stupid* Shell Scripting for $1000 Alex.
>
> -Trish

I actually meant "Stupid Shell Tricks" , my head is not all here tonight.
":)

-Trish

Trish Lynch					   trish at bsdunix.net
Ecartis Core Team 			      trish at listmistress.org
EFNet IRC Operator/SysAdmin @ irc.dkom.at             AilleCat at EFNet
Key fingerprint = 781D 2B47 AA4B FC88 B919  0CD6 26B2 1D62 6FC1 FF16