[nycbug-talk] next tuesday

Wes Sonnenreich wes
Sun Jan 4 02:49:41 EST 2004

Sorry guys -- was traveling the past week without internet access (oh my
god! how did I survive?). Just caught up. Yes, tues at 6:30 at our office
is fine.

addr: 116 W 23rd St, 5th floor
my office extension, in case there are any problems: 646-375-2302

come one come all -- I'll provide some basic consumables (chips, soft
drinks) and a few six packs.

Wes

PS: I initiated talks with Tekserve, and got the name of the person who we
need to talk to -- Dave Cook -- they've provided meeting space for user
groups in the past, I think they'll be amenable to us. Time of day might
be an issue though. I'll try to set up a meeting with him for 6pm -- if I
can, perhaps a few might want to join me. Will keep ya posted.