[nycbug-talk] bsd user groups

G. Rosamond george
Wed Jan 14 09:13:50 EST 2004

->> on sending nycbug announcement to user groups:
->Are you posting from your own email or a nycbug.org address?

own email. . .depends on the service.  aliases don't work if your email
is your login.

->> uh. . .what newsletter?  check the meeting notes. . .
->The newsletter reminder was because I had to check that box
->off when I
->registered for 'free stuff'.  I didn't want to mis-represent
->ourselves to a
->potential sponser, or anyone for that matter.  The website
->acts a newsletter,
->right?  ... I think I just volunteered to keep us in compliance.

nice. . .

->> fliers for next week?
->How can I help?

unless aron shows up. . .we need to take care of it.

maybe he's stick at macworld still. . . .