[nycbug-talk] BUG PayPal Account

Marc Spitzer mspitze1
Wed Jan 14 21:57:58 EST 2004

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 21:05:44 -0500
"Rodrick R. Brown" <rbrown at rodrickbrown.com> wrote:

> We should or the founders should setup a paypal account so members can
> donate funds to when needed for group activates and such just a
> thought.

Well we are all founders, for whatever its worth.  Now with that said lets just keep it simple for the next couple of months.  Who knows who
the officers are going to be and we do not have a business structure to put the money in.  Besides we are not talking about a lot of money and as a group our individual words are good, as far as I am concerned.  Now
on the other hand if you pledge support here and stiff some one why do we want to know you.  And for a small geographic group that will work fine.

marc