[nycbug-talk] flyers

Dan Langille dan
Thu Jan 15 18:45:28 EST 2004

On 15 Jan 2004 at 18:31, michael wrote:

> We have offers from Brooklyn to Ottawa to get this done
> cheaper than the Kinkos downtown here.  I'm ready to take
> somebody up on this but first...

NOTE: the prices I stated are based on a double sided result.  Half
the prices if we're just single sided.

> 1. Does everyone agree on George's [fantastic] artwork?
> COLOR: www.nycbug.org/LinuxExpoFlier01color.pdf
> B/W: www.nycbug.org/LinuxExpoFlier01bw.pdf

I like it.

> 2. Where/When exactly are these going to be handed out?
> The whole show?  Just the BOF?
> This should help us decide on volume.

Just the BOF means you want to remove the BOF ad from the document.
I suggest you hand it out during the entire show.  You want people at
the BOF and/or you want them at the meeting.

> 3. I like a single side black on white paper.  That way I
> could use a little of the company resources <grin>.
> (and so could you, and you, and you... and pretty soon we
> have it done under budget)

Single sided is cheaper.  I went for double-sided because I had more
information to deliver.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/