[nycbug-talk] flyers

G. Rosamond george
Thu Jan 15 18:48:27 EST 2004

->We have offers from Brooklyn to Ottawa to get this done
->cheaper than the Kinkos downtown here.  I'm ready to take
->somebody up on this but first...

. . .

->1. Does everyone agree on George's [fantastic] artwork?
->COLOR: www.nycbug.org/LinuxExpoFlier01color.pdf
->B/W: www.nycbug.org/LinuxExpoFlier01bw.pdf

let's not exaggerate now. . . ;-)

->2. Where/When exactly are these going to be handed out?
->The whole show?  Just the BOF?
->This should help us decide on volume.

my feeling is that we should have a few stacks around.  .. .nyphp,
nylug, bsdmall. . .and stick the 4color ones up on walls. . .

->3. I like a single side black on white paper.  That way I
->could use a little of the company resources <grin>.
->(and so could you, and you, and you... and pretty soon we
->have it done under budget)

my thinking precisely. . .