[nycbug-talk] Re: bof

Dan Langille dan
Fri Jan 16 11:01:49 EST 2004

On 16 Jan 2004 at 10:55, G. Rosamond wrote:

> the bof on jan 22nd at linux expo would be a good opportunity to
> announce bsdcan.

Coincidentally, I was just compiling my list of events I'll be
attending.  The BOF was already on the list.

> i know you'll have brochures, but it might be good for you to make a
> strong pitch.

Will I able to leave brochures at the NYCBUG table during the event?
That will be a good distribution point.

> we can have a sign up sheet for those interested in car pooling with
> other nycbug people.

Car pooling to head up to BSDCan?  If people want to take the train,
it's pretty scenery, and you can have a hack-a-thon on the way
up/back.  But the drive is good too.  I did that last August.  Mostly
Interstate type roads, but a side trip through Lake Placid is
refreshing.

--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/