[nycbug-talk] RE: bof

G. Rosamond george
Fri Jan 16 11:05:27 EST 2004

->Coincidentally, I was just compiling my list of events I'll be
->attending.  The BOF was already on the list.

cool.

->Will I able to leave brochures at the NYCBUG table during the event?
->That will be a good distribution point.

we won't have a table, but i'm sure there will be room at bsdmall, etc.

->Car pooling to head up to BSDCan?  If people want to take the train,
->it's pretty scenery, and you can have a hack-a-thon on the way
->up/back.  But the drive is good too.  I did that last August.  Mostly
->Interstate type roads, but a side trip through Lake Placid is
->refreshing.

at least a group discount. . .with amtrak. . .