[nycbug-talk] flier - how many are you printing?

G. Rosamond george
Fri Jan 16 19:12:57 EST 2004

that number makes sense jan.  but considering we'll have a presence at
bsdmall & nyphp, plus the bof, i think we should increase slightly.

not that i have any f'g idea. . .

->LinuxWorld is fairly large.  Last year, we (NetBSD) started
->out with 150 flyers, which were gone by noon the first day.
->Then we printed some more and eventually handed out a total
->of about 450 until we ran out again.  Had we had more the
->last day, we probably could have given out another 100.

->So, if you have a booth, I'd say the ballpark is ~500.

->I now have about 150 of our flyers (see
->http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/advocacy/), ->which I'll be happy
->to drop off anywhere possible (since we don't have a booth this year).