[nycbug-talk] FW: Oracle Meeting Results

Hans Zaunere hans
Sat Jan 17 14:22:19 EST 2004

> nice work fence post. . .
>
> i'd be interested also.

Great... has anyone actually done any Oracle on BSD?

As an aside, the Oracle installfest is looking for people generally familiar in Oracle, Java, PHP, etc.  The top Oracle developer on the Open Source front will be there so that's nice, too.  If you'd like to help around the installfest (it's on Wed.) please contact hans at nyphp.com  and there are free passes available if needed.