[nycbug-talk] www revision

michael lists
Sun Jan 25 16:52:58 EST 2004

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 16:27:08 -0500
Isaac Levy <ike at lesmuug.org> wrote:
<snip>
> I'd shoot for something very graphic and simple that can reproduce
> well at small sizes even,
<snip>
> Makes me think of early Russian Constructivist Graphic
> Design, lots of clean lines, easy to mechanically reproduce.
> Magazines of that era like 'Novyi Lief' all kept consistency in
> graphic identity (really beautiful stuff), though they were run mostly > by volunteers who would come and go...

Sounds like you might have something in mind, Ike... Bring it on!
(graphic eye for the geek guy)

Marc Spitzer's apple sounds clean but, at-a-glance may look like an exclusive Mac group. (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Nothin' says bug in New York City like Jeff's cockroach.

I like the idea of a little friendly competition.