[nycbug-talk] www revision

Isaac Levy ike
Sun Jan 25 18:01:35 EST 2004

Word-

On Jan 25, 2004, at 5:22 PM, G. Rosamond wrote:
> why don't people just start shooting out some markups?

Crude shot at starting a dialouge:

(there is no U train, I know). Font is Helvetica Neue, actual NYC
transit typeface, though the type and general spacing could use some
tweaking.
Also points off for multiple colors, (hex values below), black and
full-bleed SUCKS to work with in print- but here's for some visuals for
the dialogue...

If anyone wants the source to hack on email me and I'll send it to you
(tried sending here, 200k too big for the list- which is sane).

Rocket-
.ike