[nycbug-talk] Newbie: Aironet 350 PCMCIA; How to join WEP network

Kliment Andreev klimenta
Mon Jan 26 16:34:45 EST 2004

> Does anyone use this card and if so what commands do
> you issue to join a wep network?

I was running this card on my old laptop. As far as I remember, I was using
an0 driver. Can you send me the output of /var/log/messages
and give me the output of  "ifconfig". What's in your conf file for the card
(key, passphrase, etc...). I remember getting some weird messages on the
console (like expected 300 got 250 or something) but besides that it was
working perfect.