[nycbug-talk] list volume, starting web-forums and other lists

Trish Lynch trish
Tue Jan 27 13:12:52 EST 2004

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Wes Sonnenreich wrote:

> if anyone cares to take a look at it, it's here:
>
> http://www.openlysecure.org/forums/index.php?c=8
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Wes

Email's easy for me, web forums take too much time.

If there was some kind of Yahoo!-like list/forum/group merge interface I'd
be happy because then I can keep using my email.

Otherwise email is the way, I don;t care much about volume, I filter into
separate folders, and storage is cheap these days. I have email going back
several years on here.

-Trish

Trish Lynch					   trish at bsdunix.net
Ecartis Core Team 			      trish at listmistress.org
EFNet IRC Operator/SysAdmin @ irc.dkom.at             AilleCat at EFNet
Key fingerprint = 781D 2B47 AA4B FC88 B919  0CD6 26B2 1D62 6FC1 FF16