[nycbug-talk] the lists. . .

G. Rosamond george
Wed Jan 28 08:22:59 EST 2004

->> jobs:	to be sent out by whoever to various
->headhunters and used by
->> anyone who knows something available. . .
->not yet, we do not have enough volume for it.  Ok we do not
->have any volume for it now.  Besides it gives everybody a
->good feeling to see jobs/contracts posted even if you are not
->looking at this moment, put it in talk and/or tech(see below)

agree.

->> newusers: for new users with basic questions
->Why segregate the "new user" from the rest of us?
->Just call it "Tech" where we deal with technical questions.

agree.

->No problems with announce or talk.

okay. ..how does everyone else feel?